Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quilting Class Update


Since I didn't have my camera with me for our first quilting class, I decided I should just post a picture of my little angel!  Now I can look at her all I want! :)

Anyway, the class went great!  I have nine little girls in my class and they all seemed to enjoy it very much.  One of the students attends my church and told me first thing this morning that she'd completed her assignment.  I'm so happy.  She told me that she really enjoyed the class. 

Now I have a small concern.  It may be that my planned project won't last an entire eight weeks.  I s'pose if that's the case, I'll just have to get creative and find more fun stuff for the girls to quilt!

I plan to bring my camera and additional fabric for the girls to work with.  I'm excited to show you their projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment